Okay so I love to wear holiday outfits all season long. With Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales, I decided to select some of my favorites to share with y’all. There are great sales right now and they last for numerous holidays seasons. I always think of them as an investment.
Also I have been insanely obsessed with ANY funny tee shirt so there are a lot of those here too.
Unique Vintage has the cutest Christmas clothing and right now they are doing 25% off site wide with code BESTWEEK . Unique Vintage is one of my favorite shops. I have ordered from there multiple times. They ship fast and great quality clothes!
I have posted repeatedly about my love for Femfetti. I have been eyeing them for over a year and finally decided to splurge back in August. It also super helps that they have afterpay where you can make bi-monthly payments. They have such amazing quality statement making shirts. They are having their Black Friday sale right now as well.
They are having 25% off sitewide. You can also use my code LINCOLN for 15% off your order as well. So 40% off which is amazing.
Also they ship SO quickly. Each time I have ordered I order at 3 AM and then I wake up to an email that they have already shipped out. So you can get some of these amazing Christmas shirts fast.
Saturday Morning Pancakes
I love Saturday Morning Pancakes so much. Honestly any tee shirt with a funny saying on it is the way to my heart. They are doing Buy 2 Get 1 Free with code BLACKFRIDAY.
Happy Holidays y’all! Enjoy!
I have mentioned before how I like to shop my holiday clothes after/ close before the holiday because the companies have sales! And so as always, here are my favorite holiday clothes very close to the actual holiday.
Unique Vintage has started their Halloween sales as well with up to 50% off their collection. Here are some of my favorites! Be sure to scoop them up now because they are selling out.
I think all of my posts include femfetti now because I have absolutely fallen in love with this company. Tee shirts have become my best friend for work and lazy days and this brand is my go to.
And I work with them with my blog so you can use code LINCOLN for 15% off which I am super excited about always.
So here are some awesome options to look spooky for the last 15 days. But also dress spooky all year round because Halloween is a way of life.
Until Next Time,
*This post may contain affiliate links.
So this Friday Favorites is a little late because I have been feeling very discouraged about blogging lately. But I did some instagram polls and apparently y’all still read these. So good because I have a TON of favorites to share.
- The first favorite I want to share is Femfetti. I have been so excited to work with them for my blog because they have been a brand I have admired FOREVER. I bought a ton of shirts that I will be featuring on my blog over the next couple weeks. And I have been constantly raving about them on instagram and I am sorry but they are really fun and the vibes I like. They have a ton of discounts too. Right now they are doing BOGO 40%. But then also you can use my code LINCOLN for an additional 15% off. So like discounts on discounts on discounts.
- I have not done a Friday Favorites in a while and since the last friday favorites Taylor Swift’s new album Lover has come out. I am really digging it. It is an hour and 2 minutes long which is exactly my ride to school everyday. I like the going forward outlook of this album, about letting go and being happy and content. Also why I like Happiness Begins by the Jonas Brothers. My favorites from Lover though after long consideration:
Cornelia Street (of course)
Death By A Thousand Cuts
A lot of the women I follow have started some amazing brands/ companies recently and so I wanted to talk about them.
3. Elana from Room 334 has started an AMAZING website which compiles a list of independent women owned businesses to support. It has become my go to for more brands to shop. But also there is a blog part where Elana interviews the women who run these stores. The interviews are really inspirational. I have been in a creative rut recently where I feel like all of this is pointless, but those interviews have really helped me pull through.
4. Another amazing woman named Ashley has opened an etsy shop The Golden Serpent. It is a shop for alternative fashion but there are a couple pieces that are alternative but can be styled vintage. They are very versatile.
5. I have also started doing a LOT more stuff blog related. I use my pinterest a lot more now. I have started using LiketoKnowIt to post my outfits on as well. LiketoKnowIt allows me to tag items and if they are out of stock I can tag similar ones. Also when you have a liketoknowit and you like my instagram photo you get a notification for that look. I have also started using 21 buttons as well. It is a little different from liketoknowit as it is the link to the direct item, but they have the opportunity to link ANY site rather than the limited ones that participate in liketoknowit. Both are really good and I do not have a preference so whichever you prefer.
So glad to be able to share these with you all. Thank you for continuing to encourage and support me with this blog. And hopefully next week I will have some awesome books for my favorites.
Until Next Time,
Labor Day Sales is my second favorite sale day because it is a whole weekend (Black Friday is of course the first). So here is a perfect condensed list of the sales my favorite stores are having.
Femfetti- I have been posting femfetti on my instagram a lot recently because I adore this site. I wanted to pick my favorites to feature here, but there are way too many. So check out the site. Femfetti is having 25% off sitewide (besides doormats) which is already applied to the prices and you can use my code LINCOLN for 15% more off which is awesome.
Modcloth- 30% off full price and an extra 40% off sale with code LABORYAY. They also have amazing new arrivals for fall.
Unique Vintage- 20% off sitewide with code goodbye.
Micheline Pitt- 20% off sitewide with code LABOROFLOVE
Pink Sunday Studio- 15% off siteworld with code LABORDAY15
Aerie- 40% off aerie collection
Smak Parlour- 20% off sitewide with code SB20
Pet Canva- 30% off sitewide with code BDAY
So go save!
Until Next Time,
I have not done a Friday Favorites in a while but I am trying to get my life together and be positive so let’s discuss my favorite things this week.
- Taylor Swift’s new song Archer- I liked this new song from Taylor Swift. I have not liked the other singles that have come out so far. She has had me really on the fence lately, but she came through kind of with this single. It’s slow and nice to listen to in the car and only the car.
- Nathan For You- This is the funniest show I have ever seen in my life. It is on hulu. Honestly the best show ever. My neighbors probably think I am insane because this show has me hysterically laughing at 3 AM.
- Jenny O’dell’s How To Do Nothing- I have been going through it a lot lately and this book is really nice food for thought about what it means to be productive. Really recommend it.
- Colourpop’s lipstick sale– In honor of National Lipstick Day Monday July 29 (I’m so excited!) colourpop is having 40% off all their lipsticks.
- Unique Vintage Halloween Collection- I am so excited that Unique Vintage released their Halloween collection already. I am not even a Halloween person, but I am so excited for the clothes. They’re so fun. I cannot wait to style these this fall!
Check them out!
Until Next Time,
Exact Dress, Red Pumps, Hair Bow
I used so many of pictures from this shoot because I am obsessed so much with this outfit. All the shots are my favorite and I could not pick just one.
Okay so I was very nervous about wearing a baby doll dress with heels. I spent quite a while trying to figure out how to style this particular dress. Baby doll dresses are simple and easy to wear, I wear them on easy running errands days. It is not typical to style them with heels, even for me I wear flats on the standard days. But for this particular dress I think it works well with high heels. So I paired this dress with these red heels from DSW. I absolutely adore them! They take forever to break in and it is hard to walk on Savannah cobblestone, but that is the price for being taller. And of course I had to pair to do my standard pop of red with my black and white. The perfect way to style. Then this red hair bow from etsy to complete the look. A very simple and easy look.
This dress is from DressUp, an adorable and stylish boutique online and here in Savannah and multiple other locations across the South. Everything at DressUp is under $50, so it is perfect for college students on a budget. All their clothes are also really great quality, which is surprising for such an amazing price. This particular dress is super comfortable as well and they have a lot of choices for different baby doll dresses.
I have the exact products in this post linked above, but I have also started using Like2Know.It to link similar products along with exact in case it is sold out or you want some options.
So here is the link to my L2K post for this particular outfit.
Until Next Time,
Target has the most perfect summer dresses! Honestly over the past couple years, Target’s clothing has gotten better and better. This year’s summer arrivals did not disappoint. I recently got a ton of new dresses from them, so I will be featuring those on my blog.
This particular one is AMAZING for summer. Super quick and easy to wear. The perfect dress for the beach and summers in Savannah. It is classy and hits at the knee too. This was my simple outfit for a day of errands that I paired with my basic flats.
Target also has free 2 day shipping, so I got my clothes super quick. All dresses right now are 20% off too and they have so many great options. Here are my favorite picks of target dresses!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
All photos on this post were taken by the lovely Calvin and edited by me.
Until Next Time,