I have not done a Friday Favorites in a while but I am trying to get my life together and be positive so let’s discuss my favorite things this week.
- Taylor Swift’s new song Archer- I liked this new song from Taylor Swift. I have not liked the other singles that have come out so far. She has had me really on the fence lately, but she came through kind of with this single. It’s slow and nice to listen to in the car and only the car.
- Nathan For You- This is the funniest show I have ever seen in my life. It is on hulu. Honestly the best show ever. My neighbors probably think I am insane because this show has me hysterically laughing at 3 AM.
- Jenny O’dell’s How To Do Nothing- I have been going through it a lot lately and this book is really nice food for thought about what it means to be productive. Really recommend it.
- Colourpop’s lipstick sale– In honor of National Lipstick Day Monday July 29 (I’m so excited!) colourpop is having 40% off all their lipsticks.
- Unique Vintage Halloween Collection- I am so excited that Unique Vintage released their Halloween collection already. I am not even a Halloween person, but I am so excited for the clothes. They’re so fun. I cannot wait to style these this fall!
Check them out!
Until Next Time,