I want to go back to doing my Friday favorites so here is the first one in a while! I will be doing these every week again. This is also an area where it is really just my opinion on what I like this week: anywhere from books, to articles, to fashion, to movies, anything really.
Right now I am working really hard to stay positive, as I discussed in my latest Instagram post. So this 5 Friday favorites are all what I am keeping in mind/ inspiring to stay positive. I feel like this is a basic tumblr self care post, but that’s okay. This is my Friday favorites or mood.
- Megan Crean’s blog post on having a happy list. I had never considered doing this before and so far this week it has been really really helping me stay positive. A cute example of a happy list and things to remember when life gets sad. (credit)
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson- I have mentioned this book before. I read this book about a year ago and it fundamentally changed my life and outlook. Jenny Lawson compiles this amazing book about mixing mental illness with humor and facing everyday. I pick up this book every time I am feeling down, it helps put everything in perspective and helps get through everything.
- Radical Transformation Project blog post on setting daily intentions. Since reading her posts, it is something I have been working on daily and has been really helping.
- This blog post about dealing with bad days. Sad days happen, how do you deal with it though and not get off track? This is a really good summary of things to do to help that way you do not get overwhelmed. When bad things happen, the further you fall behind the worse it gets (as I have learned with school.)
- This unsolicited advice planner by AdamJk. I love this planner, every week there is a new quote or passage about getting through it. It is not false positivity though, Adam is like this is awful, but you will get through it, every week.
Bonus- while researching my favorite posts and inspiration I stumbled on Zany Lady’s review on Thank u, next album by Ariana Grande. I personally LOVED this new album and Zany Lady’s interpretation and break down of the songs are amazing.
Hopefully this helps.
Until Next Time,